DEVELOPMENT OF MOBILE DRIVES
BEA Testing GmbH was founded as an operating company for energy systems. As a young and multinational team with a fascination for technology, today we develop all current and future drives for international customers - confidentiality is a self-evident part of our work.
You are looking for a partner for...
… the operation and testing on test benches of
- Internal combustion engines,
(a.o. mechanic testing, calibration, also with alternative fuels such as H2, NH3)
- Exhaust aftertreatment systems
- Electric motors
- Fuel cells
- Or total drives?
… the execution of measurements on chassis dynamometers?
... testing, application and series preparation of vehicles with new drives?
Your test scopes require e.g. fully continuous shift operation or shorter reaction times? Do you need support in your test fields in the area of mechatronics, electricians, technicians or engineers?
We have been working with numerous international customers for over 10 years, have been able to establish processes as well as standards - and would also like to support your development work.
To the job offers:
- Are you enthusiastic about technology and do you appreciate the opportunity to work independently?
- Would you like to join a young, multinational team with a flat hierarchy?
- Would you like to be able to contribute your experience to international assignments?
- Would you like development opportunities such as distance learning, further training to become a master craftsman or technician, dual studies?
- Would you like to work on development and prototypes and actively contribute your ideas to the development of tomorrow's drives?
- You want to work under laboratory conditions instead of in a workshop?
- You don't just want to work in the office, but also directly on the technology?
- You want a fair salary?
- You want free drinks and the JobRad leasing offer?
- You would like to have the possibility of a company pension scheme?
We look forward to your application!
Copyright 2023. All Rights Reserved. BEA Testing GmbH
Hit enter to search or ESC to close
You are using an outdated browser. The website may not be displayed correctly. Close